Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Thank you, Marketing!

First of all, I really enjoyed the marketing course this semester thanks to my professor Tina and her wonderful lectures.😃 

Before I take this course, honestly I didn't have any knowledge about marketing so when I thought about setting up business, it seemed like such a big deal and also a tough job. However, my view of marketing has incredibly changed. With good plans using knowledge, marketing is something I can enjoy and it is worth a try for business.  
   
From this course, I've learned about every detail about marketing such as target market, retailing, pricing, market research, marketing communications and customer relationship management, etc. 

Mostly, I have learned that marketing is about people and the goal of every marketing strategy is to make my customers be happy with my services or products. Also, I feel confident that I can make a good manager or entrepreneur when I go back to work in the nearest future. 

5 years later, when I think of this course, my key take-away will be target market and customer relationship management which are about people.

Thank you, marketing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Marketing!

First of all, I really enjoyed the marketing course this semester thanks to my professor Tina and her wonderful lectures.😃  Before I take...