Thursday, February 1, 2018

Influences on Purchase

     Ahead of getting into my case, I'd like to mark that there are 4 influences on purchase. 
1) Psychological influence
2) Situational influence
3) Socio-Cutural influence
4) Marketing Mix influence 

     When I decide to purchase something, I usually try to find out that product or service suits my motivation, which means the PSYCHOLOGICAL influence occurs the most during the purchase decision process.
      As to motivation, I'm willing to pay not only for living supplies such as food and water but also for college programs. Even though the college tuition fee is high, I didn't think this payment was a waste of money when I decided to get into this college, which is my second college in my life because it meets my self-actualization needs. 
     In addition, I sometimes buy some bug-killing spray to remove the harmful insects for my safety needs and I'm willing to spend money hanging out with friends at the movie theater for the social needs.
    I'd like to say that I am much of a planned buyer, so I usually spend one or two days thinking of that I really have to pay for it before purchase. Mostly I do this based on my motivation, so I don't usually have any regret the decisions I make, which makes me keep making the same purchase when I get into the the step of post-purchase behavior. 

1 comment:

Thank you, Marketing!

First of all, I really enjoyed the marketing course this semester thanks to my professor Tina and her wonderful lectures.😃  Before I take...