Friday, February 9, 2018

Marketing Research Experience

     To be honest, when I got required for market research from some companies, I used to ignore it because I kind of doubted that they were really going to use my response and the research was really useful for them.

     However, after creating my own market research, I decided to change my mind to be willing to answer to any kind of marketing survey I will get. 

     That's because now I strongly believe that companies need to do the market research so that they can make progress to develop, promote and sell their products and this is a very useful way to make success more likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Marketing!

First of all, I really enjoyed the marketing course this semester thanks to my professor Tina and her wonderful lectures.😃  Before I take...