Wednesday, February 14, 2018

To become an effective team member

      As a human being, we cannot live by ourselves. We'd better always make a good relationship with others not only on a daily basis but also at a work place. What should we do to be an effective team member?
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
          In my case, I am usually trying to be a good listener. Even though I have a firm opinion, I am trying to listen to my teammates' opinions and it actually works to be a good team member.
Also, I am trying to take equal responsibilities on work of my team and complete my parts with effort.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Marketing!

First of all, I really enjoyed the marketing course this semester thanks to my professor Tina and her wonderful lectures.😃  Before I take...