Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The attractive advertisement


To be honest, I really enjoy watching TV commercials because this type of advertisement contains sight, sound and motion.

Especially, I love to watch Coca-Cola TV advertising. They make such good TV commercials which show images of Santa Claus or cute polar bears.

Even though I am not much of a soda drinker, when I feel thirsty, I sometimes crave Coca-Cola, not Pepsi. I think this is because I got effected by these commercials. Because of the advertising, I have a good impression of the Coca-Cola product.

In my opinion, television commercials are effective because they repeatedly reach to potential customers and in a short time they can show good aspects of the products. I am sure the more often people see some products, the more familiar they feel with the products.

In the case of Coca-cola TV advertising, the phrase "Taste the Feeling" makes people feel that even if people are just drinking some soda, they can feel something warm or cool.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, Marketing!

First of all, I really enjoyed the marketing course this semester thanks to my professor Tina and her wonderful lectures.😃  Before I take...